Shipments of Clinical Trials & Biological Samples
Clinical trial logistics involves:
The management of the clinical trial supply chain, ensuring that medical samples are collected quickly and efficiently within time restraints and at the correct temperature.
Our dedicated and knowledgeable local teams are GDP compliant, and will access the most efficient and cost effective method of shipment and storage whilst providing excellent data communications at all times.
The time & temperature critical services we offer include:
– temperature controlled shipping in controlled vehicles and aircraft containers;
– phase change material qualified systems;
– supply of temperature indicators, recorders and loggers;
– temperature data monitoring;
– validated packaging;
– supply of dry ice, gel packs;
– re-labelling as required.
We provide regulatory assistance for imports and exports, advise on documentation required for international transportation of time and temperature sensitive material, dangerous goods declarations, pre-payment of duties on behalf of consignee and customs clearance.
We have been offering time critical and temperature sensitive transport services since 2004. Our offices in Russia, Belarus and Latvia and Lithuania are supported by well established relationships with cold chain logistics companies worldwide.